Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Where does time go?

Well it's been several days since I did any posts on here, but I'm not really sure what I've done in the meantime.
It has been busy with trying to keep school going with the kids as well as dealing with several rounds of colds and pink eye. And, of course, whatever one gets they all get. Anyway, I'm hoping we are all on the mend now.
The weather the last couple days has been so gorgeous...it's letting us know that spring isn't too far off. I'm making plans for a garden this year...more specifically a kids garden. I think it will be alot of fun as well as a learning experience for them. I have so many ideas, I'm not sure which ones will happen yet. I think I definitely want to try a sunflower house and a green bean teepee. I know I would have loved something like that when I was a kid. (Who am I kidding, I would like something like that now.=) Of course, I want tomatoes and carrots and peppers and zucchini too. Anyway, it's been fun to plan.
Tomorrow Ed will get home after being at work for 4 DAYS! Yes, that really read 4. I can't wait...it's been a long shift. But the upside is he will be off for 8 days, so I'm hoping it will have been worth while in the long run.=) We are planning a quick trip to Houma tomorrow. The kids are beside themselves. They have been begging to go for a while now, but it's just been to get some time when Ed was off work and all the timing worked out. Anyway, I think it will be fun.
Well, if I'm to get the rest of the packing done and leave the house clean I have to get off of here.
I'll write more later.

No comments: