Monday, January 28, 2008

Veggie Tales

It occurred to me Sunday afternoon, after I had watched Alyssa play with her food (literally), that we had all the makings of a great movie.
Scene One: Green Pea in left hand talking to Green Pea in right hand while balancing on a bent knee mere inches from her nose.
(Dilemma here though...what genre would it fall under? Action/adventure or maybe Drama...oh I know....Family/Comedy. )
Scene one continues on for some little time until I tell her to to quit playing and eat.
And that was the end of it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jessica, I think it would be a great idea to make a veggie movie. Just post it on your blog just like all the other movies you've made. The best thing about these movies is that I know all the movie stars. :-)

Love,
Janell

DanieLauryn said...

Hey, I just wanted to tell you I gave Julie your blog address.
Love ya, Lauryn