Sunday, December 13, 2009

Pics to come soon!

Well my sweet hubby got me the most awesome camera for Christmas...so now I can take pics myself again. Fair warning...they may not be his quality, although at some point I hope to be a second shooter for his business, but I have to learn first. I'm so excited about it! I'll be posting more pics on my blog now hopefully!
We had a great time with the Christmas play tonight and I thought my little angels and shepherds looked completely adorable. They sang really well too. Of course Isaac would not be still and kept using his shepherds staff as a gun. lol. That ought to make some great film footage.
Good thing I was playing Mary or I might have been a little more stressed about it, as it was I didn't find out until afterward and by that point I could laugh.
Well, Asher is hungry and it's late so I've gotta scoot. Looking forward to a great week...hope you are too!

No comments: