Friday, February 27, 2015

A few of my favorite things!

I have been looking at milk paint for a couple years now, wanting to try it out, but it wasn't really a priority before. Now we are talking kitchen cabinets and other details and I wanted to give it a try. So I ordered a sample of all Miss Mustard Seed's milk paint from  The Ironstone Nest and it came in last week! I was giddy!
 I had also found a gorgeous piece of fabric on ebay that seemed perfect for the cabin, and that came in as well! I'm pretty sure there isn't much that makes me as happy as new fabric and new paint! (Ok, maybe a new book. ;-)
 I've already mentally painted every piece of furniture we own (and some we don't. lol).



 Keep watching, cuz I'll be posting some of my experiments in the not too distant future. =)

No comments: