Monday, October 1, 2012

13 Things I Didn't Know 13 Years Ago

1. that I would learn to love seafood and sushi

2. that we would move 7 times and 2 states

3. that we would have gone through 10 pregnancies, 5 miscarriages, and 8 live births together

4. that parenting would be so hard, and yet so rewarding

5. that I would never get used to having you gone

6. that you could make everything better just by being there

7. that our children would be completely amazing

8. that I would learn the ins and outs of raising chickens (and it wouldn't be as easy as I thought)

9. that the things I thought I would do, I wouldn't... and the things I thought I would never do, I would (like eating raw oysters and making deer sausage)

10. that every day would be an adventure

11. that we would be entrepreneurs

12. that I would learn to handle a gun, and

13. that I could possibly love you more than I did then. But I do!


  Happy Anniversary, Baby! It's been a wonderful 13 years and I look forward to a lifetime of more!



No comments: