Monday, August 31, 2009

Hey, Go'geous!

Kyla has become the biggest ham...she keeps us in stitches (or rolling our eyes) all the time.
Last night she snuggled up beside Ed on the couch and said"hey, go'geous man". She says "Go'geous" with such a southern accent too. It's funny to me because neither of us really have one at all. Between her and Levi though, they can turn your average one-syllable word into about 4 or 5 syllables.
I'm so glad she isn't going to stay the baby... she is already so spoiled from all the attention...hopefully having a younger one will help her realize that it's not all about her. You can only say "stop laughing at her" so many times. If it's not the kids it's other adults too. =}
I don't mean to imply that I don't enjoy her antics...I DO! Maybe too much. She really is a cutie, I just don't want her to be ruined. Guess it's another good reminder to pray without ceasing.

1 comment:

Janell said...

Awww, I miss her sooo much!!! I bet when we get back she won't even remember me. Her and Levi will probably be competing with each other to see who can talk the most. Well, I love y'all so much.

Janell